Chassis set up
Gentleman driver working on his skills or professional driver, the first thing you need to be sure off is a well balanced car no matter the category or driver level.
A properly set up car is of course performing well but most of all it allows the driver to be 100% confident in his car and extract the maximum out of it.
Having worked in many different series from single seater and prototypes to GT, Super GT and even truck racing and ice racing, we wish to share with you our knowledge and experience to make you go faster, save time in finding the correct setup, being on track or back at the workshop.
We work with method, dedication and always keep the driver in mind.
Here is a non exhaustive list of what R-engineering can do for you:
- Chassis setup: Performance and balance
- Suspensions geometries calculations
- Tire use optimization, performance, consistency, longevity
- Setup Simulation set up based on real world data
- Aerodynamic optimization and development
- Many teams and renowned companies have put their trust and their cars into our hands and they keep doing it so why not you?
They trust us:
- Michelin (Tire development and car set up, Single Seater, GT, etc.)
- AB Sport Auto (GT3, Single Seater)
- Over Drive (Nascar Whelen Series)
- Speed Car (GT3)
- Swiss Racing Engineering (S2000)
- Eric Berguerand (F3000, Hillclimb Swiss Champion)
- Florian Revaz (Formula Master)